Monday, May 01, 2006

Monday, Monday –

I started this morning by revamping the blog – changing thetitle and updating the profile because it is “morphing” from a record of our trip to an ongoing description of our journey of life & faith.

At 8:30 the phone rang and it was Linda’s sister-in-law June. She has been helping her daughter Tracy with the twins (see yesterday’s posting) but she had to go home and wanted to know if Linda could help out for a couple of hours. You can guess that it didn’t take long for her to say yes so she left around 9 to do that.

I got an email from John Dobbs about a”POD cast” he has started for his sermons – you can listen by clicking HERE -- so I listened to his lesson from yesterday. While doing that I did sme “GOOGLing” about Vacation Bible Schols and sent a note off to Sharon Seeler about some of the things I found.

I spent the rest of the morning doing catchup work on our household accounts and other “paperwork”.

Around noon I l went out to do some banking and then to the bowling alley. I had been bowling in a senior’s league before leaving in Februaryand this was the wrap-up session – just bowling for fun with a pot luck lunch following.

My Dad who will be 90 next January is the oldest bowler in the league – he bowls Wednesdays and Fridays as well -- – too much for me --I found it hard to to do one day.

When I got home Linda was out again at CURVES so I continued working on the household books until she got home.

We are spending a quiet evening at home so not much to talk about – Mondays tend to be like that -- and maybe Tuesdays and Wednesdays as well --

God Bless
Charlie & Linda

No comments: